Are you retired or considering retirement? We have a seminar for you.
Your Retirement Plan – Built to Last
Friday, May 31, 2018, during SU Alumni Weekend
Conference Center at Shippensburg University, John E. Clinton Building
8:00 AM to 2:30 PM, with complimentary breakfast and lunch included
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Linda Duessel, CFA, CPA, and CFP – Senior Equity Strategist/Senior Vice President at Federated Securities Corporation will be our keynote speaker. Ms. Duessel will cover a broad range of economic forecasts in her keynote session titled, Economic Update. She has been a regular contributor to CNBC’s “Closing Bell” and other programs. In addition, she has appeared on Fox News “Your World With Neil Cavuto” and Bloomberg Television. Linda has also been extensively quoted by Associated Press, The Wall Street Journal and Barron’s and has been featured in the annual roundtables for USA Today and Smart Money Magazine.
Additional sessions during the day include:
- The Power (tools) of Intent – Spend, Divide, Preserve and Grow
- Building Your Retirement Home – An Educational Approach to Constructing Your Future
- The Health Insurance Blueprint for Retirement
- Laying The Foundation for the Future
- Securing Your Legacy Brick-by-Brick with Estate Planning
- Ultimate Downsizing: Casket, Urn or In the Wind