What is LAUNCH SHIP crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is the process of funding a project or a cause by raising small amounts of money from a large number of people.
The Shippensburg University Foundation is pleased to offer LAUNCH SHIP a platform for students, faculty, and staff to crowdfund for projects.
Get Started in FIVE EASY steps!
- Download and fill out the approval form
- Once it is completely filled out email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to Jordan Benedict at the SU Foundation via campus mail.
- Start creating your custom page
- Go to https://tinyurl.com/LaunchShip and click on create a campaign.
- No need to wait you can start creating your campaign before you have finished filling out the approval form!
- Look up examples, tips, and tricks
- Here are just a few things to think about as you are getting started https://www.givecampus.com/tips.
- Find even more here Helpful Hints!
- Devise a plan
- Make sure to have other volunteers that will help get the word out about your crowdfunding campaign. In what ways do you plan to let people know about your page?
- What is your goal? Is it realistic?
- GO GO GO! You are off to the races!