A Message from the Director of Athletics
Our top priority is to provide the best academic and athletic opportunities for our student-athletes. We are committed to developing educated, responsible, self-reliant men and women as they pursue a college degree and participate in NCAA Division II intercollegiate athletics.
Athletics bring a sense of shared purpose and enthusiasm to campus, providing an on-going connection for alumni and an increased sense of community. Sports help mold student-athletes through personal work ethic, focus and teamwork – experiences that serve them well in the classroom, in competition and in life.
Your support of the Raiders Club, the official booster club for SU Athletics, an individual team, is an investment in the success of our student-athletes.
Jeffrey A. Michaels
Director of Athletics
(717) 477-1711 | email@example.com
Interested in establishing an Athletic Scholarship?
The availability of athletic scholarships plays a huge role in SU athletics both on and off the field. Scholarships:
- Attract students who are academically and athletically talented.
- Motivate student athletes to do their best in the classroom and in their forum of athletic competition
- Relieve students’ financial burdens allowing them to concentrate fully on the university experience
- Generate enthusiasm among incoming student athletes and engender success on the field and in their classes.
For more information about making a major gift in support of SU Athletics contact:
Director of Major Gifts
(717) 477-1377 | firstname.lastname@example.org