Congratulations on your academic achievements and your scholarship!
Your scholarship is being privately funded by generous individuals, corporations, or foundations who believe in you and the pursuit of higher education. It is important that these individuals are thanked personally for their generosity, and that they have an opportunity to see that their scholarship is making a difference in helping you achieve your degree.
Sharing your Gratitude
- Scholarship Recipient Survey – In mid-September you will receive a scholarship recipient survey by e-mail. Please complete the survey promptly, but thoughtfully. The SU Foundation will share the information with your scholarship benefactor(s), and with your permission, in various printed materials, social media posts, and impact reports throughout the year.
- Thanksgiving Cards – Each November, scholarship recipients have an opportunity to write special words of thanks to their benefactors. You will receive an e-mail sharing the time and location the cards will be available to sign.
- Fall: Scholarship Student Reception – cancelled for 2020.
- Spring: Celebration of the Spirit of Generosity Scholarship Dinner – cancelled for 2021.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid: Crystal Stitely | CLStitely@ship.edu | 717-477-1131
- Study Abroad: Ms. Mary Sloan-Burnett, Director of International Programs | email@example.com | 717-477-1279
- Questions about recipient responsibilities or events: Ms. Stacey Paul | firstname.lastname@example.org | 717-477-1377
Other ways the SU Foundation Supports Students